Happy everything - CSI #143

Wohhoo - Friday is here and there is no better way to start the weekend then scrapbooking!

 

CSI has a brand new case file #143 and it is such a fun one - lots of mixed media tricks and the colors are beautiful, kinda wintery and warm at the same time!


I used some of the papers from the September kit from My Creative Scrapbook, gear cut-fiels from Some Odd Girl, lots of Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, stamps from the Sweet Stamps Shop, Studio Calico and Prima and lots more pretties from my stash!


I used all the colors from the file but I focused on the blues.
Evidence: mixed media, flowers, leaves, frame, birdcage, gears, butterflies
Testimony: handwrite your story directly on the layout.


Here is the start to finish video!


Don't forget to hop on over to CSI and join in the fun!

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)