Happy New Year and happy birthday CSi!

Happy New Year all and I am certain this will be a creative, colorful crafty kinda year!

CSi is turning five today and to celebrate Debbi asked me (along with several other retired detectives) to celebrate with them. I was happy to celebrate with her all all the amazing talents over at the CSi blog.


The colors in this challenge are so bright and since the case file is all about celebration I used a photo of my lil girl's which was taken on her birthday last month.


I also used the sketch as inspiration for my design, and here is my evidence list: Tiny dots - circles - different colored letter stickers - enamel dots.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)