Fruit Salad

Fruit Salad is the second fab stamp release this month from Some Odd Girl and this set is soooo freakin' adorable.


There are so many ways to use this stamps set and I have so many ideas running around my head that I need to get a week of Fruit-Salad-crafting to get started.

Copic colors:
R24/27/29
G24/28/29
E11/13/15


As mush as I adore the apple this pear is even cuter - just look at that face!! :D 


And I had lots of fun using the "dotted-coloring" method on this lil dude.

Copic colors:
G20/21/24
E93/95
YG41/45
E53/55/57


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to shop on over to the Odd Blog for lots more ideas from the Odd Girls!

Comments

  1. The "dotted coloring" tecnique is just suPEAR for the fruits - you have done an outstanding job with these stamped images :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)