Cookies and Milk

Cookies and Milk is the brand new clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl - and ohh my word aren't these cuties da bomb!


I just love this stamp set to bits and I think it is perfect for all those kids birthday parties my girls will be attending this year.


I mean most kids love cookies and milk, right?!?


I used Tim Holtz Distress markers to color them and I also created this short video of my card-making process!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to hop on over to the Odd Blog for lots more ideas from the Odd Girls!

Comments

  1. Fun stuff! These are the kind of creations which make me wish I hade the patiente to color stamped images. Believe me, I have tried - for years *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so smooth with coloring! This is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)