Cameo and Prima

I do love my Cameo and my quite large Prima stash.
 
These two are on of my most beloved items in my studio but still I keep them and look at them because they are so fab and gorgeous.



No more I say - lets put my Cameo to work and use some of my beloved Prima stash and create like the wind.


Plus I used my new tool (yes I have a crafty-tool-addiction ;o) the WRMK Envelope Punch Board to create an envelope for my bulky card.



I used a cut file from the Silhouette store and a Silhouette chipboard to create the card base.


Then I decorated the card with some of my fave Prima papers, flowers, embellishments and ink.


My goal is to lessen my large Prima stash a bit next month. Feel great to have a goal just in time for {Inter}National Scrapbook Day!


Until next time! :D

Comments