Waterfall minis

I saw this tutorial by Ginger (My Sisters Scrapper)  and I just had to give it a try.



This mini is such a fun on to make and I love all those spots for photos and these would be great to put all those Instagram photos.



I decided to put be beloved Studio Calico stash to use and make this a boy mini - cause I need to get my boy-crafting on and step away from the pink for a bit!



October Afternoon papers are some of my all time faves and since I am trying to use up my beloved stash I decided to use them to create my second mini.



Just love how those colors and vintage inspired patterns look in this style of an album.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out Ginger's tutorial.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)