The Sweetest Thing

One of my favorite 6x6 pads are the ones from My Minds Eye and this collection is filled with sunshine and summery colors.



The yellow flowers are handmade by me and I followed a tutorial from jjshowers over on YouTube. Just love making flowers from scratch.


I used a shimmery cardstock from Bazzill to create the flowers and I added a bit of white Gesso and Tim Holtz Distress glitter to give them a bit more texture.


The album pages and covers are covered with Bo Bunny papers but all the patterned papers and most of the embellishments are from My Minds Eye.



The other flowers are from I am Roses, Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima



Here is  a video in case you want to see more of the album.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)