Scraproom makeover.

I love reorganizing my lil creative studio (aka. my scraproom) and this time I managed to reorganize without spending way too my on new containers.



The only new thing I spend any money on what the  ever so popular RÃ¥skog from IKEA and I must admit it is one of my fave items in my room. 


IKEA is my the scrapbookers dream cause they have lots of great containers and these small shelves are the best for all those smaller pretties I have.



Plus I love the way my Copic marker collection looks in those flower pots - and yes those are from IKEA too!


I have been sucked in by the Project Life madness and I love it. I had these clear plastic trays from IKEA and they are great to store all those PL cards and smaller items. 


Ohh and these labels are just too darn cute in this green bowl.


If you want to see more of my studio you can have a look here!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)