March Odd Challenge!

It's March 1 and that means Odd-challenge time and it's all about that sparkly gold!!!!


Gold is really trendy in the crafting world at the moment and you can find cold in almost every collection from this years CHA so we are challenging you to use gold along with our yummy Odd stamps!


I decided to go for a subtle but classy kind of gold-stamping with my altered paper bags.


I used the Believe stamp set and my AC gold embossing powder to get the look I was after.



I stamped the tag with the ODD Girl and the flowers for the front. 


I cut the flowers after I had embossed them on the Graphic 45 paper and the adhered them using 3-D foam dots to make them more life like.



So hop on over to the Odd Blog and share your take on the challenge!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Anna- this is beautiful! You always make the prettiest things and I love how you incorporated the gold :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)