You are a Gem

Hi all - it's been a while since I shared a scrapbook page so I thought it time to get crafty!



I just adore these On Trend papers by My Mind's Eye and they were just the perfect match to this photo of my beautiful friend.
I have knows this fabulously amazing woman since I was six years old and I am truly thankful to have her in my life!


These colors are so soft and I adore all the gold sparkly bits and of course I had to add a tiny more gold and sparkles to the whole layout!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)