Notebook covers

I just love the first weeks of getting back to school.


My class-room looks so nice and neat, everything is in its place and I just have to bring a lil something to make my desk look more like me. 


So this year I dressed up these notepads I had in my stash to liven up the class-room.


I just love this lil tag from a dress my girls got and I just had to add it to my pad! ;)


This blue/pink one is my own and the other two I made for two of my fellow teachers - I can't really just create one notepad can I? I used papers from Pink Paislee and the super cute image on the cover is a clear stamp from Some Odd Girl colored with Inktense pencils and a Wink of Stella glitter pen.


These notepads look so cute and inviting and they look great on a desk. 


Well I better get back to work and get everything ready before the students arrive on Monday!


Have a great day! :)

Comments