Altered paper-bag - Autumn style

Autumn is my favorite season - I just adore the colors and those days that we get without rain. Living in Iceland the rain kinda takes over autumn but I still love the colors! :D


I colored this adorable La-La-Land image with my Copics and I was pretty darn bold - I usually go for the softer colors but this time I wanted to challenge myself.

Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/11 R20/21
Hair E31/33/35
Clothes  V05/06/09 E95/97/99 V91/93/95


I decided to us these Webster's Pages papers to alter a white paper-bag into a card/set. I also used my WRMK Envelope Punch Board to create the fun look on my tags.


The embossing powder is from Lindy's Gang and I went a bit crazy with the misting - kinda challenged my inner windy-kinda-autumn-day!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)