Merry Christmas | Watercoloring

Hi all and I hope all my American readers had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


I just got these brand new stamps from Simon Says Stamp the other day and I just had to create a card using them ASAP.


The sentiment is a wood sentiment that I got from a friend here in Iceland.
I heat embossed it with gold embossing powder for the added glow.


These stamps are so fun to work with and I loved how they looked with my new Clean Color Brush markers that I got from Seven Hills Crafts.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)