Scrapbook Skippings


Hello everyone and welcome to this month's blog hop, aka SpiegelMom's Scrapbook Skippings!   Today is extra special because SpiegelMom Scraps is not only revealing the new sequin mixes for this quarter, but she's also welcoming her new Design Team in their first team blog hop!  Go Sparklers!!

Jody revealed the new sequins on the SpiegelMom Scraps blog which you can check out HERE.

Your entire line up for today's hop is:

Anna ~ you are here!

For today's blog hop you should have arrived here from Sarah's blog
The girls on the team have some amazing creations to share with you on this is hop so make sure you visit them all!

  For today's project I made this lil mixed media tag using sum of the fab products I got in my DT package.




I used the texture paste and a stencil to create the background and then I added a this coat of gesso to soften it. The I adhered the doilies, flowers and sequins to create even more dimension to the overall tag.


Lastly I added a bit of the texture paste on top for more color and texture. To finish the look I used a mist to add tiny splatters and finally a ribbon.


Thank you for spending your time with us today!
I'd love for you be in the running for one of 3 prizes Jody is giving away on this blog hop, so be sure to leave comments on all the blogs to be entered!  Now, you'll be heading over to Amy's blog

17 comments

  1. Beautiful tag! Really loving the colors of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paste looks good as old vintage bricks and those hand colored flowers are beautiful! Love the mess of stars shinning brightly on the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paste looks good as old vintage bricks and those hand colored flowers are beautiful! Love the mess of stars shinning brightly on the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG wow this is amazingly beautiful! Love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the background in particular :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Absolutely amazing! I'm going to have to try something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sequins and the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing love everything!! This dimension and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the detail and dimensions! One very beautiful tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. l love all the detail especially the background. beautiful tag

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful tag! I love all the sequins mix!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anna, your tag is stunning....I really love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow - absolutely stunning tag, love all the layers and the pretty colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)