HO HO - it's all about those Christmas tags!

Hi everyone!

Today the Some Odd Girls are happy to join Tracey McNeely in the  The 25 Days Of Christmas Tags!  There are several sponsors so MANY chances to WIN!
For Some Odd Girl, post a comment on all of the Some Odd Girl designer blogs and also on the Some Odd Girl Blog to be counted to win a Some Odd Girl PRIZE!


Be sure to check out Tracey's blog In My Creative Opinion for more details.


I used this adorable lil Snow Bunny clear stamp along with lots of sparkly goodies!

Copic colors:
W3/4/5 R20
R20/21/22
BG11/13/15
RV02/04/06
BG000
C0



I used my Wink of Stella Clear Brush pen to ad a bit of sparkle to some parts of the image, plus I added a coat of Ranger Glossy Accent to make it even more sparkly!


Don't forget to check out all the fab ideas from the Odd Girls!

Melissa
Kimberly
Kristy
Ellen
Kim
Alexis

Thanks for stopping by today and  I hope you have a sparkly fab day!

2 comments

  1. LOVE all the bling and the SWEET bunny!!! Love how you highlighted the image with a circle of ribbon!!!
    Amazing Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTENESS GALORE :)
    LOVE your ADORABLE skiing bunny & FABULOUS colouring, LOVE your PRETTY layers of pleated ribbon & doily too!!! As a BLING ADDICT, I think your SPARKLING blue base and SHIMMERING sequins are a DELIGHT => LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)