Royalty-folio

Friday 30 January 2015

I have seen so many gorgeous folios from many talented paper crafters and I have been wanting to create folio of my own for awhile.



I found this really great tutorial by Shandra (SupeHappyScrapper) over on YouTube and I decide to dive into the folio-madness.  



Her tutorial is really great and I followed it mostly but I also created some other pockets and stuff to make it more me! ;)



I have had these beautiful Tilda papers in my stash for some time now and I though these would look great as a folio and I love how it turned out.



The papers and the Kraft card-stock go together so perfectly. 



I added a bit of Stickles there and there, some Prima chipboard pieces and several flowers from I Am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts.


I have been crocheting doilies of all shapes and sizes since last summer so I decided to use one of them ac the background piece to me flowers cluster on the cover.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)

1 comment

  1. Rosalega fallegt Tildu Album :) Ég ELSKA Tildu <3http://mytildasworld.blogspot.com xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)