Case file 124!

Case file #124 is live over ate the CSI site and it is is such a pretty one - just love those soft colors in this palette.

http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/

The main colors were just ohh so me and I took the butterfly inspiration to the max!


I used all the colors in the palette but I guess my main colors are white, pink and orange.
Evidence: butterflies, glitter, flowers, watercolor & swirls.
Testimony: Add glitter to your journal tag & inspo words (wish, magic)


I just love how that large butterfly looks and that vellum has a bit of shine to it that add that lil something to the mix.


The photo is of my younger daughter and her best friend - I took the photo while we were on our way to our house after Kindergarten. These two were so excited about playing together at our house.


Hop on over to the CSI site and crack this case with us! :D

Comments