Nurse Kaylee

Hello digi Odd Tuesday and Kayle is looking ohh so smart as Nurse Kaylee today.


This is such a fab stamp and I can see many fantastic variations using this stamp.


 I used the Color Wash paper collection for this stamp since I wanted to go for that soft look and I kinda like how it turned out.

 Copic colors:
Skin E50/51/53 R20
Hair C6/8/9 + 100
Eyes B00/01/02
Stethoscope W2/3 C0/1/3
Clothes BG0000/000/01/02
Shoes R20/21/22 


Don't forget to hop on over to the Odd Blog for more inspiration using the two  new digis being released today!

2 comments

  1. absolutely love all you do.. so gorgeous, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Anna!!
    Love the soft colors, as always!
    Fun and creative background also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)