New Year back in 2012

My older daughter is not a big fan of the New Years fireworks (we Icelanders get kinda crazy during the New Year!). 


She used to be terrified of the noise and just wanted to stay inside and cover her ears. Since my family loves fireworks I felt really bad for her. And of course I didn't like to see her so frightened we decided to get her some earmuffs so that she would feel safer.


She was one happy kid that year - she danced around, watched the fireworks and took full advantage of being fearless. Needless to say I took a photo or two.


This year she was even braved and went outside and told me she was not afraid anymore. I used the Baby Mix Sequins from SOG,  lots of yummy Prima goodies to create this layout and I also used the January BAP sketch.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)