Some August Odd sketch!

This summer is flying by way to fast - I can not believe it is August already, how can that be!


Ohh well, I guess I just have to get over it already and share this card using the brand new Odd sketch! ;-) I used on of my all time fave Odd stamps to create this layout and I was going for that summer feel with all the yellow!

Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/11 R20/21
Hair E53/55/57
Eyes B00/01/02
Dress Y21/23/32 BG000/01/02
Flower RV21/23/14


I got this Carta Bella 6x6 paper pad when I went to visit my sister in Stockholm last spring and I just love the soft colors in this collection called So Noted. I just go these CUTE cork hearts from the fabest shop on the www - yes it's Paper Issues! ;)


Stay sunny and thanks for stooping by! ;-)

2 comments

  1. Anna, this is beautiful! Love your soft coloring as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, your cards are always so soft and beautiful. Love the little cork hearts too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)