August IAR Challenge

I love flowers in all shapes and sizes. So when I saw that I Am Roses was hosting a challenge where you were to use the word friend and at least 2 I Am Roses products, I just had to create something.




I made this Heart-tower out of three boxes that I painted, covered with patterned paper, flowers, pretty trims, stamp and lots of embellishments.



I used seven different kinds of I Am Roses roses and leaves - the sentiment is from a stamp set from Some Odd Girl.




Thanks for stopping by! :D

3 comments

  1. Your box tower is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a beautiful tower you've created, love the different patterned papers you've used too, and of course the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses, thanks for entering our challenge this month.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your box tower, what a lovely project! Thanks so much for joining the IAR challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)