Paper Issues - Hey Good Lookin', What's Cookin'?

Welcome to Paper Issues Hey good looking, Whats cooking
 
 
You should have arrived here from Andrea! :D
If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning!

 
I am so stinkin happy to share this mini album I crated using the Cook Range collection from Ruby Rock-It.  I just love the colors in this collection and the vintage images are just too darn fabulous.


So of course I just had to make a mini that was all bout food.
 
 
 
I had So much fun making this layout! I hope it shows and I hope you like it :-) Thank you Ruby Rock It for sending this gorgeous collection to us!
I hope to see many projects linked up for this issue. If you don't have any Ruby Rock It products, the theme is "Hey good looking, what's cooking?". Link up anything that fits to increase your chances to win a Ruby Rock It goodie bag (the same as the DT got!). 
Now, keep on hopping! Here is the hop order:
you are here -----> Anna Sigga <----- you are here
Thanks for hopping with us today!
Be sure to do the following:
  1. Like Ruby Rock It on Facebook.
  2. Like Paper Issues on Facebook.
  3. Leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by! :D

13 comments

  1. Anna this is Fabulous! You totally Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fabulous and I love this mini - the ribbon choices just add so much and I love all the details - doilies and such!! Thank you so much for sharing - great, clear photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute mini album.
    Lots of great ideas
    in here.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing mini album Anna, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous mini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful album!!!

    Love what you have done with this fabulous collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy over minis and your is just fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo darling! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your album...it looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, I am really a fan of that vintage, domestic goddess theme in crafting!! You have inspired me to pull out some papers and get to work, thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mini album is sweet! You did a great job of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)