Crafty Storage Part 2 | IKEA

Sunday 8 November 2020

 Hello all.


This is my craft room seen from the doorway.


I love crafting, shopping for craft supplies and rearranging my storage solution.

So for this section, I am going to focus on IKEA - which is one of my fave stores for all this storage and organization.


These drawers hold my Distress inks, card bases, 8,5x11 cardstock, alpha stickers, glitter, colours cardstock, rhinestones, sequins and misc embellishments.

The ALEX drawers are one of my favourite ways of storage all thing craft related.


This section holds many of my essential and basic tools.

These are not only user-friendly and stylish but extremely practical fora ll thing spare crafting.


The top drawers hold my photos, speciality papers, foam adhesive, adhesive collection (I have lots cause I hate running out of adhesive) and stickers.

I store my Distress ink pads, envelopes, card bases, embellishments, adhesives and many more in these drawers.


The rest of the drawers hold my altered items stash, essentials, ribbon collection, mini album essentials, paper flowers and lace.

If you are wondering how to organize your craft supplies and don't want to spend too much money I can't recommend IKEA too much.


This unit is next to my desk and hols all my embossing powders, tags, other misc trinkets, envelopes and a selection of small flowers.

If you like what you see on my blog and/or YouTube channel I am in the process of starting a bi-weekly newsletter and I would truly appreciate if you would sign up here in the sidebar.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)