Crafty Storage part 1 | Scrapbook.com

Tuesday 20 October 2020

 Hi all!




Organizing my craft room is just as much fun as crafting - so I thought why not share some of my fave ways of crafty storage solutions with you.




Let's start with small objects - such as jewels sequins and other tiny pretties.




This clear container set from Scrapbook.com that holds twelve small jars is a great way to store those tiny items. I used a Brother label maker to label each jar. 

They also have the same set with larger jars - I think that would work great for buttons and medium-sized embellishments - that is on my wishlist.




I love that it's clear so that I am able to see what I have got and open each box individually if I need a specific colour. This also helps me when I am cleaning, cause I do like to start with a clean desk before each project.




Thank you so much for stopping by.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)