MUM | Altenew stamps

Happy Easter!


I purchased this beautiful stamp set by Altenew a while back and I love it to bits. 



The stamps are so detailed and gorgeous and the quality is excellent!


I used Chameleon pens to colors the image and I really like how easily these pens blend together. I used them the same way I use my Copic markers so I didn't use the "mixing chamber" that much.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hoe your Ester Sunday is a great one!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)