Challenge reminder | Some Odd Girl

Hi all - I ma back from a lovely long weekend at a cabin, it sure is good to recharge.


Well enough about my chill-time, lets get crafting. 



The April challenge is in full swing over at Some Odd Girl and the twist this month is "Nothing square" - so I went oval-crazy! 


Copic colors:
Skin E00/00/11
Hair E11/13/15/19
Eyes B00/02/04
Necklace C0/1
Top RV66/69
Cardigan V91/93/95
Glasses RV66/69 BG0000/000


I used the Beehive Mae digi along with some yummy Prima papers.


I just love how this card came out - a simple design but the layers add quite a bit to the whole design.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)