You're fantastic

Hi all!
 

I hope you had a good time this weekend cause I sure did - I turned 40 last Thursday and I just love getting older and fabulous!


So enough about me lets get to my card using a new digi from Some Odd Girl called Gwen avatar.

Copic markers:
Skin E000/00/21/04 R20/22
Hair E31/33/35/37
Eyes BG13/15/18
Top YR20/21/23
Jewelry C0/1/3
This is such a fab stamp to use on a card and I decided to print it our in a larger size than I normally do and I really like how it looks.


Hop on on over to the Odd blog for more ideas my the Odd Girls!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

Comments