Tuesday Crafty Tips #2!

Lets talk Copic marker and ink storage today.

I love all my precious inks and I must admit that my faves are the Tim Holtz Distress inks.
I have tried several storage ideas when it comes to ink and these are two of my most used ones.


If you have a larger drawers this is a great solution - all the colors are there in front of you but not in plain sight.


The the super-versatile Raskag cart from IKEA that can hold so many fab items and so many more. The plastic divider insert is also from IKEA.



Now when it come to my Copic storage I have tried two different solutions (both on the cheap site).



This first one uses these pretty flowers pots from IKEA and the second is also a container from IKEA. I prefer the latter cause it holds all my markers (well at least for now) and I can move them around the house as needed without to much effort.


Yes I love shopping for crafty-storage ideas at IKEA! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments