Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2016

It's that time of year again and I since I am a true lover of all things Graphic 45 I am going to jump in the deep en and send in my application! :)


Here are my three G45 creations and my first ever Snapguide tutorial!

First up is this 6x6 album I made using the Ladies' Diary collection.



This collection is one of my faves - just love the soft colors and those images.




I also created an envelope card using the Ladies' Diary collection and I just love how it turned out.



The images in the collection are so fun to fuzzy cut, and I love that about all the Graphic 45 collection. Plus it's a great excuse to buy two (or more) of each paper! :)



My next creation is a Christmas album. 



I used the Twelve Days of Christmas collection to create this album and the colors are so rich and vibrant and they kinda make you feel festive every time you look at them.
  



Here is a link to my Snapguide tutorial using the Kraft Reflections paper collection.

1 comment

  1. What gorgeous projects and photographs! Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! We are so honored your submitted for our Design Team! Happy Papercrafting, Charee and Joanna from Graphic 45

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)