Life is Sweet

I have had this beautiful stamp set from Papertrey Ink for over 2 years and for some reason I had forgotten all about it.


I got the Hero Arts ombre ink in "Mint to Green "a while back and thought why not use that ink along with these stamps and a bit of grey in to see if that would work. 



I hoped this would look good and I am happy to say I kinda like the effect. A different take on the typical rose card.


Just to add a bit of sparkle and shine I added some pretty sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps, my Wink of Stella pen, Heidi Swapp and Tattered Angels mists.



I am so happy to have re-discovered these stamps and now I need more Hero Arts Ombre colors to add to my ink collection! ;)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)