Altered jar

It's official I have been bitten by the mixed-media bug and I keep finding things in my house that I just "need" to alter and experiment my newly found crafty love!


I had this empty jam-jar and I decided to mixed-media crazy and turn it into something fun and sparkly.


I used white - and black gesso to cover the jar and then I added mixture of clear gel and micro beads to c create texture.



Next I added a mix of three mists from Tattered Angels and Lindy's Stamp Gang. I then reached for my collection of flowers, vines and gems to decorate the jar.


Lastly I added a some of my brand new glass glitter from Finnabair/Prima to make it even more sparkly.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

Comments

  1. Stylish with so beautiful colors! Have a great summer day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)