Hex-Chart and coloring

I got the fab Hex-Chart a while back and I love this chart to bits. 


It's a great way to expand my coloring adventures and it has helped me to realize the I truly NEED lots more markers! ;)


I got this fab stamp called Geeky Mae from Some Odd Girl last week and I wanted to color her to match my new Heidi Swapp papers so I decided t use the Hex-Chart by Sandy Allnock to find new cool color combo.

I just love this card and I ma super proud of myself to color outside my comfort-color-zone!

Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/11 R20/21
Hair C1/3/4
Eyes E11/13/15
Top+shoes Y41/03/05
Shoes+top RV13/14/25
Skirt+socks B00/01 BG01
Glasses B0000/000/BG000


I am also taking part in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge - I love coloring so why not try something new and fun while I am crafting!

Have a colorful day all!

Comments