Pretty pastels

I love altering small boxes and when I found this small wood-box at a local  craft store it screamed "buy me!" So of course I bought it!


I started by covering the whole box with two coats of gesso and then I used two stencils - from Prima and 13Arts - and modeling paste to create a bit of soft texture to the box.


I misted the box with Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Tattered Angels mist and inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink.


I colored this pretty Beehive Mae Some Odd Girl digi stamp using my Copic markers and used several different dies to create a dimensional background.

Copic markers:
Skin E13/21/50 R20
Hair Y0000/21/32 YR12
Eyes BG10/11/13
Glasses/pearls V04/05/06
Cardigan B02/04/05


Lastly I threw some pretty flowers and Prima gems to put the finishing touches on my creation!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Comments