Some Odd Girl Digi-Bundle!

Some Odd Girl is starting December off with a bang - not only is the Hol-ODD-day Hop in full swing (check the post below) but today you can grab several fab digi-bundles in the Odd Shop.


I love the Retro bundle cause it is filled with fabulously spunky characters and they are so fun to color!


I used quite a bit of my Wink of Stella pen to add a sparkle to this 60's Mae and I love her outfit. I colored the image with my Copic Markers, used the Sunshine Sorbet papers and sequins pack, and the fab Bamboo Twine

Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/11 RV11/13
Hair E31/33/35
Eyes G00/02/03
Clothes RV02/04/06 TG01/03/05

This bundle is up for grabs in the Odd Shop - so get your fave bundle today!


Laters!

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)