Delight mini-album

Every time Jodie Lee creates a collection with Prima I need to get my hands on that same collection.



I just adore all those soft, vintage looking images she puts together and this Deligth collection is no exception.



These papers are so utterly divine and gorgeous that I just had to make a mini using the 6x6 papers and lots of other pretty Prima goodies.



This mini is utterly girlie, sparkly, delicate and I LOVE it to bits. The gorgeous rosette trim I got from Suhafua is the perfect match to anything Prima really.




I really like how the envelope pockets turned out and I am so glad I bought the WRMK Envelope punch board. It makes it so easy to create all kinds of pockets.


If you want to take a closer look at my mini you can check out this lil video.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend! :D

Comments