Mixed media fun

I never imagined I would be getting into anything mixed-media like but boy was I wrong.


I started playing with mixed-media stuff last year and this is so much fun and now it has become another paper-crafting addiction!


It is kinda amazing how much you can create using paints, mists and paper - plus when you start creating it is like falling into a trans and I just keep on creating.



I created this canvas piece using some older Studio Calico papers, paint, a collection of mists, Prima flowers, metal charms, ink, Unity Stamp Company stamps and Tim Holtz Distress pens.


The most exciting part for me is to see what the final result will be because I don't really have a picture in my head when I start.


Hope you are having a great Monday - and thanks for stopping by!

Comments