Yummalicious scrapbooking!

Every year I see those warehouse sales from some of my fave scrapbook companies and I wish I lived in the US cause he international shipping is usually quite expensive.

But I decided to bite the bullet this year and ordered the Pink Paislee warehouse sale box. The international shipping was expensive but I figured since I love my Pink Paislee stuff I was going for it. And wow - it was soooooo worth it. The box was packed with gorgeous new and newish products and I was one happy crafter and here is a lil video where I share what I got in this fab box.


There is a very good change I will be ordering this box next year too!

And since we are talking about yummy stuff don't forget to link your projects to the current issue over at Paper Issues!

Thanks for stopping by! :D

Comments