Crafty Storage part 3 | IKEA

 Hello and happy Friday!


I love to have al my crafty bits organized, cause that makes crafting just that more fun and productive.



The pegboard from IKEA is my new favourite craft-room item - this is just amazing. There are many different kinds of storage options and you can in fact customise the board to fir your needs.



The computer and my SIhouette live next to my desk so I have everything I need at an arm's length.




I have this oh so fabulous storage from Scrapbook.com where I house my mists and other small and medium bits. And the fact that it spins is fantastic!






As a cardmaker I love stamping - I found these clear container at my local supermarket and they house all my stamps and dies.

The table is opposite my desk so when I am crafting just have to reach for the stamp I want.






Thanks so much for stopping by.


No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)