Valentine Girl | Prima Marketing

I just love this stamp from by Julie Nutting for Prima Marketing, she makes the cutest girls and I just love coloring these lil pretties.



The papers I used are also designed by Julie so these were just begging to be used together on a card.


When I create a card using these Julie Nutting girls I always end up distressing the heck out of the patterned papers. Love that look.

Copic markers:
Skin E000/00/11
Hair E51/53/55
Dress R81/83/85 C0/1/3
Heart R20/22/24
Shoes C1/3/4


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope your Friday is a good one. 

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)