Some of My Fave Crafty Storage

Hi all!
I love seeing what other crafters are using and so I thought why not share what some of my fave products are. So lets talk storage today!

I love these stack-able trays by Umbrella Crafts - they keep the papers flat, easy to reach and I can always see what I have got.



These are also some of my faves to store my 12x12 papers.
Stamp storage - I love to store my most used stamps in these clear bags. In order to know which stamps I have in each pocket I label them with the manufacturer and name of the stamp set.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=1338116&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2FSimon%2DSays%2DStamp%2DClear%2DSTORAGE%2DSLEEVES%2D50%2DQuantity%2DSLV50%3Fcurrency%3DUSD

Die-cuts - These same bags are also great for storing die-cuts.

www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Avery-Elle-SMALL-Stamp-and-Die-Storage-Pockets---5-1-8-x-5-inches-Set-of-50-SS-5003-SS5003AE?currency=USD

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)