Sweet treats | Some Odd Girl

It's all about those sweet treats today and dressing them up ODD style!


I love to share my love for all things sweet but sometimes they need a lil dressing-up.



So why not use those pretty crafty supplies to give that candy-bar a quick make-over. If you want to see more photos and a quick tutorial then hop on over to the Odd blog.

Copic markers:
Cat Y32/35/38 R01/02
Dress R20/22/24 G20/21/24
Cardigan YR00/01/02
Camers C0/1/3/4


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)