Classy Dude | The Greeting Farm

Hi all and a happy Friday to all!

I am so bad at creating cards for boys/males but I always need one so I need to set a goal and create at least three male-ish kinda cards a month. So I turn to my trusty guy-stamp from The Greeting Farm.

 


The coloring part is always fun and easy but when it comes to decorating the card I hit a snag - cause I can't really go crazy with flowers and glitter.

Copic markers:
Skin E000/00/21/04
Hair E50/51/53/55
Suit B01/02/04
Tie N1/2 + 0
Shoes C3/5/6

Ohh well get a grip woman and get crafting!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)