Set of mixed media cards | MCS kit

Hi all and a happy Monday to all!




I have several gorgeous LE scrapbook kits from My Creative Scrapbook that I need to stop drooling over and start cutting up those beautiful papers.



I created these mixed-media cards using one of those fab kits and of course I just had to add a dash of glitter to them too!


I just love that these kits are always packed with beautiful product and the amount seems endless. That is a good thing cause you get a lot product for your money!



Thanks for stopping by today - until next time!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link. 

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)