For the love of coffee

Hi all!
I love creating Holiday cards but it is nice to take a break from the Christmas card-making so I decided to go for coffee!



This image from Some Odd Girl called Coffee Lover Mae is such a fa image and several of my fellow ODD DT girls have created many Holiday themed cars using this digi.


Copic markers:
Skin E000/00/11 R20/21/22
Hair E31/33/35
Eyes BG11/13/15
Top R81/83/85
Sweater W1/3/5
Cup C1/3/5 E11/13/15


She looks so comfortable with the cuppa and I just had to keep the cards in the cozy kinda feel to match.


Have a great day all!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

Comments