You're fabulous - in purple.

Hi all!
Purple is not my fave color to craft with but I do like a challenge so I decided to use purple to challenge myself.


Since I don't have that many papers that are purple I had to turn to my (not so small) stash of glimmer mist to create the best purple-ness.


Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/21 R20
Hair 11/13/15/19
Eyes YG01/03/05
Top/bow V04/06/09 YG41/45


I made this lil vid of the process in case you are interested.


Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)