Paris Flowers

I finally bought my first ever Stamping Bella stamp the other week and I just love this image to bits.


The flowers are so fun to color and the image is utterly fabulous.
This stamp was just perfect with those beautiful Julie Nutting/Prima papers - pink and black fabness!

Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/21/04
Dress RV11/13/14/63/66/69 
Flowers Y32/35 R81/83/85 G21/24


I am now in great need of at least ten more Stamping Bella stamps cause these are just fab to work with.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)