Singing Marci

Singing Marci is such a cute stamp and I just loved coloring this lil cutie.


When I use my Copic markers I usually turn to my Make It Crafty paper or the Copic X-Press it, but this time I wanted to give the Neenah Solar White cardstcok a try.


I found that when I used the Neenah paper the colors try super quick and since I am a rather slow colored that is not ideal for me. I do like the texture it adds but I think I will stock to my the MIC and X-press papers.


Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/21/11/04 R21/22
Hair E50/51/53/55
Dress RV11/13/14 - C3/4/5 
Mic C1/5/6/8


I used these beautiful papers design by Julie Nutting for Prima Marketing and I just love all those beautiful patterns and those pinks and blacks.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)