T.G.I. Friday!

Friday is here and I have a layout to share.


I just adore the Strawberry Fields collection by Webster's Pages and I have been saving these papers for a special photo. Plus when it is still freezing outside it is nice to get a bit of "summer" in my craft-room!


This photo of my girls in their Senorita outfits was just perfect for these papers- sweet and red. Just love how precious and adorable these lil pranksters look in this photo! ;)

Supplies used: Webster's Pages papers and stickers, Prima flowers, Petaloo flowers/leavers, Wild Orchid Crafts stems, doilies, Heidi Swapp stamps, Ranger ink, Prima wood veneers, AC cardstock, Heidi Swapp & Tattered Angels mists.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is a sweet one!

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)