Daily Junque mini

The Daily Junque paper collection from Pink Paislee is and old collection but a very big fave of mine.


I have been sitting on this fab collection for quite some time and I decided it needed to become a mini album and I love this mini to bits.



I just adore the colors in this collection and there are so many yummy patterns that I simply adore.



I saw a great tutorial from Scrapbook Maven over at YouTube and I decided to use that as my base for this mini. I followed the tutorial for the most part and only made some small changes.



I covered the spine with a polka dot felt that I have had in my stash forever and I love how it adds that pop of bright color to the mini.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! :-)

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)