Mixed media inspired butterfly card

I just love all things mixed media related - there is so much fun to be had with paints, mists and more.


So I wanted to create a card using one of my all time fave stamp from Tattered Angels and some mixed media techniques.



I stamped the butterfly with Archival ink, misted it using Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and stamped with Donna Salazar mixed media ink using a Studio Calico stamp. I then added pearls all around the border of the image.


The background was created using several different Lindy's mists and paints on a Pink Paislee Mistable paper.


I then made a lil flower cluster in the middle of the butterfly, added a bit of gesso and Ranger Stickles to the mix. I also added the birdcage metal charm to the mix and more gesso.


Thanks for stopping by! :D

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)